Find your power and your strength! If it’s a healthier lifestyle, a stronger body and more confidence you’re after, we’ve got you covered. At Shannon Health Club, we take your fitness and wellness seriously.
We begin with a general fitness assessment, which includes evaluations of cardiovascular endurance and flexibility. Then we can custom-build a program that works for you. Your commitment and our expertise equal success.
Individual: One person, age 18 or older. Full use of all facilities and programs at Shannon Health Club.
Family: Anyone age 14 or older who is a legal dependent or a spouse of a member is eligible for full membership under the Family Membership plan. All family members receive full use of all facilities and programs. Legal dependents under age 14 may utilize specific supervised areas and programs while a parent or guardian is at the Shannon Health Club, unless otherwise specified.
All rates and plans are subject to change without notice. Call 325-947-2582 for pricing details.
- Cardiovascular conditioning equipment: Matrix ellipticals, treadmills, recumbent bikes and climb mill. We also offer rowing machines, arc trainers, a Jacob’s Ladder, Versa-Rope and the Nu-Step
- Indoor walking/jogging track
- Indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Extended hours — more than 100 hours/week
- Over 70 classes each week – Les Mills BodyPump, GRIT, TONE, BodyCombat, Yoga, Cycle and Water!
- Keiser M3 bikes. Our classes include 45 minute Power Ride and 30 minute H.I.I.T.30 to maximize cardio workout.
- Cybex and Matrix weight-training equipment
- Basketball and wallyball courts
- Five racquetball courts
- Childcare facilities for children ages 6 weeks to 13 years
- Nationally certified aerobics instructors
- Nationally certified personal trainers
- Massage services
- Wet and dry saunas
- Locker room facilities
- Complimentary coffee